Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My First and Last Roommate


I (as in Pat) decided to highjack Tee’s blog to address a very serious topic.  My first and last roommate has finally been kicked out. I do not count my wife or kids as roommates; I know some moron is about to call me out on that. 

So my first and last roommate was cheap, short and loved hotdogs; I could relate to him in all of this.  My parents brought him over when I first bought the house and Tee has officially replaced him.  After many many years of abuse I must say good bye to my grill. 

He has seen many parties on my deck and I know he be will be taken off the street by our trash raiders.  It’s crazy, every trash day these prospectors drive around in their trucks deciding what trash is worthy to be scooped up.  Well, I know for a fact that this red little grill will be taken, but to where and to be used for what, I do not know.  Stay classy Manassas Park. 

Anyways, as I said, Tee replaced him with a new state-of-the-art Weber grill. Charcoal of course; I may be married but I am still a man.  I do not get gas, just use the stove if you are using gas, geezzzzzzzzzzz.  The grill is so nice that I not only bought a cover for it, but I actually use the cover.  It’s a pretty sweet cover with tie downs and everything. 

Cheers to you little cheap red grill, you may have partied with me, but you never paid rent, so have fun in the back of that pickup.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is a terrific post, Pat! I loved it and chuckled throughout!

    ReplyDelete