Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Surprise!

My mom dropped by earlier this afternoon bearing two gifts.

1. A Gallon of Milk (seriously, how amazing is that? Definitely a gift for me, especially since raisin bran has been majorly high on my "craving" list lately! Thanks, Mom!!)

~And~


2. A beautiful surprise, made by my talented Aunt Betty! One of the most precious things I have seen!





Certainly something I will treasure for always! Doesn't it really capture Kateri's little profile? And her eyes, nose and chin? So precious! (Aunt Betty, you did a remarkable job! You certainly have a talent and an eye for portraiture. I absolutely love it! Thank you so much!)

1 comment:

  1. Only God can do justice to sweet, beautiful Kateri, as you know! But it was fun trying, and you are so sweet about it, if you ask nicely I’ll try and do Pat! :D
    haha! just kidding!

    ReplyDelete