Friday, September 30, 2016

What They Said


Kateri: "Suh-bashchin, I just love you sooo much!"
Sebastian: blank stare


Me: "Kateri, I think I'm going to have you help me clean the bathroom today."
Kateri: "OH!! THANK YOU!"

Kateri: "I want to sneegle." (snuggle)


Chiara in the sweater Mom knitted for Kateri when Kateri was this size

Sebastian: serious face, looking around expectantly, "Tiger Coming."

Chiara's signature look: sucking on her lower lip

In the quest for any cause to not take a nap:
Sebastian: From the guest room, which is next to the room Kateri was napping in "K-beer, K-beer, where are you?"
Kateri: inarticulate mumbling
Sebastian: "Huh?? Huh, K-beer??"

*5 minutes later*
Door-creak
Sebastian: peaking his head out, "Bashy awake! Bashy wake up!"
Me: Nice try! Back to bed!

Too much?
Sebastian: Putting all of his crayons into Kateri's crayon box, "There ya go, K-beer!"
Kateri; "Oh, Bashy! You are SO kind! Thank you, Bashy!"



Kateri, singing to no-one in particular, "I love my grandmas!"


*Clark meowing downstairs*
*Kateri brings the kitten upstairs*
Me: "Kateri, what were you doing downstairs?"
Kateri: "I just cooking him."
Me: Serious mom stare
Kateri: nonchalantly, "I just cooking him in the oven."
Me: facepalm

Pat's set up for the kids before he left for work (everyone was still asleep)

Me: Being the tickle monster, "I'm coming to GET YOU!!!!"
Kateri, grabbing onto Sebastian "Save me, Suhbashchin!"
Sebastian: Blank Stare
Kateri: (to me) "He is the prince. He saves me."



After I served some lunch, which included carrot sticks
Kateri: "I loooooove Garret. I love talking to them sooo much."
Me: "What?"
Kateri: "Carrots!!!"

Mom loaned me this book which had apparently been used as target practice
Me: "Kateri, where are you?"
Kateri: "I'm here!"
Me: "What are you doing?"
Kateri: "I'm hiding from you!"

2 comments:

  1. I've had to read these more than once, they are such fun!!!Thank you for posting! :D

    ReplyDelete