Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Witches Garden

We noticed this beautiful little garden near the hotel parking lot. 


It was clearly tended by someone who worked at the hotel as the garden was surrounded by scraps of carpet that matched the hotel carpet. 

I couldn't resist taking a closer look, and Sebastian came along with me! (Nosiest of Nosy Neighbors)


There were lots of potted plants. 



Near them were a bunch of full beer bottles, all very warm as it was very very hot. straaange. 

The gardeners have very different tastes than I do! 

There were MANY hot peppers.



And Okra . . .


Who knew okras had these lovely flowers? Not me!


Sebastian providing the scale for the okra. See the carpet at the base?


There were also cantaloupes and a few other things (I think those are beans along the fence). All very healthy and thriving! 

No tomatoes and no cucumbers~ can you imagine?





No comments:

Post a Comment