Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Little Helper

Kateri has loved helping me around the house. Whether by making a mess so that I have something to clean, or making sure I am aware of the piece of something on the floor that I somehow missed when I swept, or crawling on to the dishwasher to help me pull things out, she is always there lending a helpful hand. Recently she helped me put away some of our Christmas bags and boxes. Of course she discovered something very interesting that I might need help with.

 
Cotton! From a box that had jewelry in it! (see the white box?)
 
That stuff is pretty legit. It looks like cotton candy and MUST taste good . . .
 
 
 
However, I used my sweet ninja mom skills and stopped any cotton from being consumed.
 
 
And Kateri was still a very happy munchkin!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment