Thursday, March 28, 2013

Signal Grace

God gave me a great grace today on the feast of the Last Supper. In fact, I truly think it was a little miracle! A special thank you to all of my dear family and friends for all of their prayers and encouragement! Especially my mom who has done countless errands for me and who went with me today, Jeanne for coming over so frequently to just spend time with Kateri and me, my mother-in-law who has provided much encouragement and picked up medicines multiple times for me, and of course my amazing husband Pat who has been incredibly supportive without pressuring me in any way. I couldn't have gotten to this point without you!!!

After our meeting with the lactation consultatnt, mom, Kateri and I went to visit my grandparents. It was wonderful to see Nonie and Nano again! Mom told Nonie and Nano about Laura's beautiful new house at the beach, which turned the conversation to rent costs. Nano said that the cheapest rent he ever had to pay was $65.00 per month. Can you imagine!!!  Nano said, "It really wasn't anything to brag about. Just converted military baracks. But you can't beat that price!"

After eating a nice filling lunch, Kateri snuggled with Nonie.



Once we got home, Johnny, Nicole and Jeanne came over. It was lovely to see them!



So precious!




Johnny went down to Westmoreland today with Peter. He found the biggest megaladon we have ever found in that area. If that doesn't give you shark tooth hunting fever, not much will! Mimi is already planning on going back to Westmoreland tomorrow with Johnny!



This picture really doesn't do the tooth justice!!

And here is the most wonderful dog in the world :)





"I will do anything in the world for you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment