Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Blue Muslin

After all of the challenges we have had with breastfeeding, my lactation consultant recommended doing as much skin to skin as possibe throughout the day. To attain this goal, she recommended using a Moby wrap. Once I got off the phone I started researching Moby wraps, and soo many people swear by them. The company itself claims that babies who are 'worn' cry 43% less overall and 54% less during the evening hours! Who doesn't want that?? However there is also a little price tag attached . . .

As I was weighing the pros and cons of investing in yet another baby item, my mom called. She immediately said, "Moby wraps? We can make one!!" Within hours she was over at my house dropping off a beautiful wrap. I love it! She used muslin, which will be ideal during the summer because it breathes so well, and I really like the color.  Kateri also loves snuggling down in it and falls asleep right after she's slipped in. Thanks again to my ever resourceful mom!!! I know we will use it all summer long.




No comments:

Post a Comment