Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Christmas catch-up

~1~

We have a mouse in the house! Or many . . . 

Who carefully filled this one shoe, and no other, with their winter store.

As well as many of our storage boxes with kids clothes. 
So we have slowly been going through baby clothes in the garage, which was desperately in need of some serious organization, so really I have a lot to be thankful for to these little creatures! It doesn't look like they have taken any of our food, and they have only destroyed a few items. 

~2~

Sebastian enjoying the hat Mom knit for him: 



~3~

We did our best to truly celebrate the 12 days of Christmas, which included ginger bread man decorating





~4~

And building many things with these blocks


Hands down, best toy we have ever gotten the kids.


~5~

Christmas was absolutely lovely, and shockingly, Pat and I were the first up Christmas morning. All was calm and quiet when I snapped a few pics . . .





Just before opening presents:


Santa brought a baby with blue clothes and a blue hat!!


Darling little Kia on her first Christmas!



4 comments:

  1. Seeing these pictures makes me realize how much I miss seeing you and the kids! Where did the mouse get the grain? I'm so glad you don't have that problem anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely my question as well, i was thinking maybe there was some tall grass on the golf course that they getting the seeds from, but that seems ridiculoisly far.

      Delete
  2. These are great pics, Tee! I think I tried to comment on this post earlier, but I'm not sure it's going through. Anyway, I wonder if maybe your little housemates in the garage are chipmunks? I didn't know mice would store up food like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have caught one mouse, though we haven't caught anymore so maybe there are chipmunks as well!

      Delete