Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Rise of the Starving Dough

Well, after a dreadfully long time of absolutely no posts, we are back! Be prepared for lots and lots of grainy phone pictures, because here they come . . .

One of my goals is to take charge of meal planning. As in, actually DO it. It worked really well the first week, and made life so SO much easier, and the evenings much less stressful. I was really shocked at the fact that just KNOWING what is going to be on the table really made the day exponentially more relaxed. Go figure! 

My mom gave me a colorful and cheerful Mary Engelbreit week-planner. I love it and it makes planning everything, even WORK, fun. That is pretty amazing! So, thanks again, Mom! You gave me life, amazing siblings, and an awesome planner that makes life fun!

The second week, we got sick and just ate whatever we had around the house (in addition to some amazing soup made by Laura! Thanks, Lu!). 

This week, the meals are planned and I will go to the store tomorrow! Take that, Procrastination Bone! 

Along with all this, I have been baking a lot more bread. The other day, I made up some dough but didn't have time to bake it right away. After the first rising, I punched it down and put it in the fridge.

Not long after, I went to grab K-bear some milk, and THIS is the sight that met my eyes:


Nom nom nom . . . rising fast and getting HUNGRY!


I can relate!!! Feed me NOWWWW!!! 


1 comment: