Friday, May 31, 2013

Motherhood

We recently had a lovely mothers day, we were triply blessed because we were able to spend it with my mother, Pat's mother, and Kateri's mother. Oh. Yes. You are right, that is me (why didn't anyone tell me post partum brain was worse then pregnancy brain?). 

Anyway, it made me start thinking about motherhood, all of the joys and sorrows, stress and worry, work and laughter that I have experienced over the past 3 months and will experience for many years to come. It also made me realize that while having a day laid aside to celebrate our mothers is wonderful, we need to celebrate them more often! I am so so thankful for everything my mom, my mother-in-law, my dear Grandma and dear Nonie have all done for me! The prayers, help, food, emotional support and conversations have been lifesavers!! I am so blessed by each of you!


K has yet to master looking at the camera at the right time!








What a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment