Friday, January 26, 2018

Early spring hike and some snow!

A short picture post I never published last year. Spring 2017!

Beaver evidence!



The kids were fascinated with the work the beavers have done. 



Here is one of the dams

Kateri leads the way!


The kids checking out the river.


Sweet kia content in the stroller

And one of the very first bluebells, a sure sign spring is coming!



Bashy hitches a ride once his "legs stop working".

Cousins, early spring 2017
Bashy confidently assured me he put pants on, but when I came outside to make sure, this is what I found:




That's one way to wear pants!

Kateri spinning salad, gollum-esque.

Getting ready to plant some seeds.
What I found inside Sebastian's cammo bag, a boy's necessities!



2 very helpful firemen


My new pretty planner, which I barely used.

preparing to go outside in a late snowstorm




Our indoor greenhouse
The bradford pear was blooming in this snow.



Nothing beats a good snow day!


No comments:

Post a Comment