Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Lovely sweater mom made!

Well, I am rather behind on posting anything at all! But this morning after dressing Kia in the lovely sweater/sock set made for her by mom, I had to snap a few (terrible quality thanks to my broken phone) pics and post them. 



 I I love the buttons, they complement the little sweater perfectly!





Kia loves it as well!! Mom, thank you so much for this darling lovingly made sweater and cute socks to match! You did a beautiful job on it and I so enjoy putting Kia in it! So, my question is, are you doing 17 sweaters for 2017?? ;-)

7 comments:

  1. So sweet, and such a cute sweater! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia is adorable in that sweater, totally rocking her old fashioned look--love the last pic with the the matching socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love looking at all your pictures, Tee! Clarke is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weird thing is, I thought I was commenting on your Christmas post...but I do LOVE pictures of Kia! She's so cute I can't stand it!

      Delete