Wednesday, June 22, 2016

the living is easy

Yet another post done solely on my phone with only phone pictures :-D Good thing I'm not a perfectionist :)

Summer is here, and the hot weather comes with it. That means just one thing: Popsicles to cool down! 

As Pat pointed out, Sebastian is smiling just like Mater (on his shirt); they even both have green eyes! 








I have been trying a few new styles with Kateri's hair, but keep forgetting to take pictures. I did remember once though:











She is such a lovely girl!






In these lovely long days of summer, Kateri and Sebastian have turned more and more to books for entertainment, which makes me so happy to see! Whenever I ask her what books she is reading, Kateri very seriously explains, "Im not reading! I dont know how to read, I can only look at pictures."

They will go downstairs, and after a few minutes there will be complete silence, which of course makes me immediately conclude they are up to No Good. However, the past few days, the sight that has met my eyes has been the following:







Melts my heart to see this!







However, I am determined not to be lulled into a false sense of security that silence of the 2 and 3 yr Olds = book reading!









And last but not least, Kateri shoved her way in between Chiara and Sebastian, much to Bashy's great frustration, and Kateri's great delight!









1 comment: